Solar Incentive Checker takes data security and compliance extremely seriously. We adhere to strict procedures and guidelines set by the organisations that we are governed by.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email, mobile, landline and mailing address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We or carefully selected partners may periodically send or deliver promotional emails, SMS, calls, direct mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we and partners may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Opt-Out in the subject heading and make sure to leave full contact details including name, address and telephone number. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact the team using email@example.com.